We are looking for a native Mandarin Chinese speaking candidate with a strong interest in Spain and the Spanish language.
The Chinese Market Coordinator must have a very positive attitude, strong written communication skills, high attention to detail, and experience working with the Chinese market.
The position is part-time at our office in Shin-Okubo in Tokyo combined with remote work.
Hours: 5 days a week, 3-4 hours a day (start time negotiable)
Please note that we will contact you only if we would like to interview you.
- Develop and promote our services in mainland China.
- Support with the development of the company marketing strategy in China.
- Provide support and guidance to Chinese students willing to study in Spain.
- Chinese market research.
- SNS management.
- Content translation (From English to Mandarin).
- Mandarine Chinese native speaker from mainland China.
- Strong communication skills in Chinese Mandarin and attention to detail.
- Fluency in English or Spanish.
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Customer support and Marketing experience.
- Experience in content creation, working with Baidu websites, and SEO.
- Currently located in Tokyo with 1+ years remaining on a long-term visa.